help-cgicc

RE: Accessing QUERY during a form POST

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: RE: Accessing QUERY during a form POST
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 21:40:38 -0500

I have already tried both getPostData() and getQueryString() but
that returns the unparsed string. How do I go about parsing that
information once I have it in a string? I was hoping that the
Cgicc class could do that for me.

Jeremy - address@hidden

Try the getPostData() method on class CgiEnvironment.  IE,

#(standard STL & cgicc includes)

int main()
{
 string post_data;
 Cgicc cgi;

 post_data = cgi.getEnvironment().getPostData();
}

The string will be of MIME type cgi.getEnvironment()->getContentType().

Hope this helps. Try reading the info or html documentation, and let me
know where they need fleshing out.

I am just learning Cgicc and I would like to access the query string
during a form POST. Can anyone tell me how to do this, or point me in
the right direction?

Everything works great during just a plain GET, and I can access the
form data fine during a POST, but during a POST I cannot get the
Query data.

Any help would be greatly appriciated,