help-cgicc

Re: help with check box and radio box

From: Quintin Connell
Subject: Re: help with check box and radio box
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:48:12 +0200 (SAST)

David,

If you try the following snippet, it should work

cout << form().set("action", "http://x.y.z/cgi-bin/etc";).set("method", "POST")
<< endl;
cout << input().set("TYPE", "checkbox").set("VALUE", "on").set("NAME",
"restart_bios_config");
cout << form() << endl;

If you want more info about why your code won't work let me know.

Quintin