help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Re: help-cgicc Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1

From: Steven King
Subject: [help-cgicc] Re: help-cgicc Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:08:11 +1000

Hi Albert,

To check to see if a particular named file has been uploaded you can use the following check:

if (file==cgi.getFiles().end()) // FILE DOES NOT EXIST

Steve

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:37:28 +0200
From: "albert gonzalez" <address@hidden>
Subject: [help-cgicc] Problem with cgi.getFile Method
To: address@hidden

Hi,
When I use the getFile method, that belogs to the main class (CGIcc) to
retrieve a file loaded in a form, I'd like to kown how can I ask if the file
is loaded? In other words. I have several file forms, and I need to know, in
each one, if a file is loaded or not. I make this:

f_name = "p_file0"
const_file_iterator file = cgi.getFile(f_name);

There is a way to do something like this: if(*file == NULL) ??
I know this is not correct, but I don't know how make it.

I tried to fix this asking for the filename, but it gives me more problems:

if(strcmp( (*file).getFilename().c_str(),"")

is not correct.

I have many problems with Templates.... Can anybody help me?

Thanks!!

Albert.

PD: I know my english is terrible, sorry :-)