help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Getting user id

From: Junji address@hidden
Subject: [help-cgicc] Getting user id
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:15:38 +0900

Hi,

I'm trying to get auth info to identify which user currently
auth'ed with digest auth with apache.
I was under impression that the CgiEnvironment::getAuthType(),
CgiEnvironment::getRemoteUser() and
CgiEnvironment::getRemoteIdent() are interface to access
basic/digest info however they always return null.
It seems digest auth has no problem, it auth'ed correctly,
user can access contents, but above methods return null.
Do I need to modify httpd.conf to pass those auth info to
cgicc? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
-- Junji