Re: & non-GNU savannah-hosted projects?

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: & non-GNU savannah-hosted projects?
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:27:26 -0400

Karl Berry wrote:

> For maximum chance of acceptance, using for the hostname
> instead of "debbugs" would be helpful, I think.

Are people really that petty? ;)

It's not a change that I myself want to make, since I suspect it would
require configuration changes to several things (apache? exim? mailman?
debbugs?); and I don't think it's worth the effort for 3 characters.
I don't even know if all the components of the system would respond
correctly to being addressed by an alias.