help-debbugs

Re: Coreutils Bug Tracker Tagging

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Coreutils Bug Tracker Tagging
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 12:15:24 +0200

Jim Meyering <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Jim,

> With that, I can run "emacs -f debbugs-gnu" and use the new interface,
> though starting it as you suggest below with C-u M-x debbugs-gnu is
> better, since that filters out "unwanted" (i.e., "done") issues.
>
> There's probably a way to filter those out via the interface,
> but I haven't learned that yet.

In the list of results, you can toggle the visibility of unwanted bugs
with the key "x".

"M-x debbugs-gnu-search" gives you more control over the search, because
you can specify different attributes of the bugs which must be hit. But
this requires more internal knowledge about bugs attributes.

Feel free to ask for more features. Lars an I have written the package
for our convenience, but we're open for extension.

Best regards, Michael.