RE: [h-e-w] print-NT.el

From: Jeremy Bowen
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] print-NT.el
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:05:01 +0100

First of all, I can confirm that you do not need print-nt.el any longer. It
is obsolete. It was not necessary after 20.4 (I think. Certainly not 20.6 or

Here are the relevant bits from my "customized" .emacs for postscript

 '(printer-name "//printsrv/hp4000")
 '(ps-printer-name nil)
 '(lpr-command "print")
 <more stuff>

The postscript printer is called "hp4000" and is on the machine "printsrv".

You can set these from the customize buffer. They are under the
Emacs->Wp->Lpr and and Emacs->Wp->Ps Print trees.

Hope this helps