Re: [h-e-w] RE: Can't seem to get bash to work in NTEmacs

From: Dr Francis J. Wright
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] RE: Can't seem to get bash to work in NTEmacs
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:13:50 +0100

Jeff Rancier wrote:

> Is there a command I can put into my .emacs to stop processing?  That might
> be easier than just commenting out code in a binary search method.
> Jeff

I suggest something like this:

(error ".emacs processing stopped for testing")

But beware that any errors in your .emacs, including intentional ones
such as generated by the above, may lead to diagnostic output at
startup, depending on exactly what version of Emacs you are running.
Just ignore them.  You can still use Emacs.

Francis