Re: [h-e-w] Emacs 21.2.?

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Emacs 21.2.?
Date: 22 Feb 2002 22:20:42 +0000

"Richard M. Heiberger" <address@hidden> writes:

> The existence of an open CVS system is new to me.

It was mentioned in the official announcement for 21.1, and comes up
from time to time on gnu.emacs.help.

> Does it include a beta version for windows of the image display?

There is no beta version for windows of the image display. The only
Windows specific new features added since 21.1 was released are
tooltips and support for the system caret (for speech synthesizers,
braille "displays" etc).

> How do I access it?

Follow the link to the Savannah Emacs page under "Further information"
on http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/

--
Jason Rumney