Re: [h-e-w] eval-after-load vs clearcase

From: kevin . esler . 1989
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] eval-after-load vs clearcase
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:24:02 -0400

Thanks for the patch Richard, and good work in getting to the bottom
of this odd problem, which I've known about for a while but hadn't had
a chance to chase down. I'll incorporate your patch or something very
like it in a new version shortly.

Stephen Leake writes:
  > I've sent email to address@hidden (the listed author of
  > clearcase.el) before, but gotten no response. We may need to look
  > for a new maintainer.

Sorry Stephen if I didn't respond to your email.  I've been fairly
careful about at least saving all email relating to clearcase.el and I
don't see your name in my archive, so it may have been lost somewhere.

I'm still maintaining clearcase.el, although I've been rather busy
with my paid job over the last year.
Kevin Esler                <kevin.esler.1989@>
Boston, MA, USA.