[h-e-w] Coding systems in Emacs

From: Gerald . Jean
Subject: [h-e-w] Coding systems in Emacs
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:39:09 -0400

Hello,

I have been using NTEmacs for quite sometimes and I Emacs to use, and
print, latin accents without problems.  Recently I switched to Emacs (21.1)
under Unix (Solaris 2.8) and I had no luck with latin accents.  Anyone
knows how I can get them?  Does leim needs to be installed, I have it
installed under NT but not under Unix; under NT I did my own installation
while under Unix I have to live with what the system's people install.

Thanks for any hints,

Gérald Jean
Analyste-conseil (statistiques), Actuariat
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: address@hidden

"In God we trust all others must bring data"  W. Edwards Deming