[h-e-w] RE: help-emacs-windows Digest, Vol 7, Issue 10

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [h-e-w] RE: help-emacs-windows Digest, Vol 7, Issue 10
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:36:31 -0400

To associate gnuclient with *.txt, try (something like) this.  Create a
batch file with the following line in it.  (Your path may vary.):

C:\EMACS\bin\gnuclientw.exe -q -F %*

Then in Explorer shift-right-click on any text file, choose "Open
With...", check the box "Always use this...", click "Other..." and
browse to the new batch file.

HTH Good luck.