[h-e-w] cygwin-mount.el has a new home and maintainer

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: [h-e-w] cygwin-mount.el has a new home and maintainer
Date: 15 Sep 2003 08:12:54 -0700

The previous maintainer, Klaus Berndl, has handed it off to me (Eric
Hanchrow, address@hidden).  The code now lives at  I already have two
patches to integrate: one from Michael Mauger, and another from
Tomoyuki HASEI.  I welcome further patches.  I hope to have at least
one of those patches integrated and released this week.

Software is largely a service industry operating under the
persistent but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing
        -- Eric Raymond