Re: [h-e-w] How to insert text at point?

From: Denny Löfgren
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] How to insert text at point?
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:06:32 +0200

I want to defun() some functions of my own that prints out a text when run.
Whole sentences; to be used like:

"M-x my-own-javadoc"

should print out at point:

"This method was implemented by ?, in the scope of project ? and will be
used as..."

and such

BR,
Denny

 Denny Löfgren
 Application Engineer | Implementation Services

 TECHNIA AB
 BOX 1141 | Knarrarnäsgatan 13 | S-164 22 Kista | Sweden
 Direct +46 8 477 24 35 | Mobile +46 733 77 24 35 | Fax +46 8
 477 24 24
 E-mail: address@hidden | Web: www.technia.com

 This message contains information that may be privileged or
 confidential and is the property of Technia. It is intended
 only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you receive
 this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
 and delete all copies of this message.

|         |           address@hidden |
|         |           2003-10-02 15:02 |

Denny Löfgren <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings all,
>

> Is there a function that let´s me insert some text at point? I want to be
> able to do: "M-x insert-text-at-point TEXT".
>

> BR,
>

> Denny

I dont understand, why dont you just type the text?

-jp