Re: [h-e-w] Windows binaries?

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Windows binaries?
Date: 17 Dec 2003 21:13:48 +0000

"Eli Daniel" <address@hidden> writes:

> > I also *strongly* recommend that you upgrade to Emacs 21.3.
> I still don't see windows binaries on (for any versions later
> than 19.34, actually).  Is there another place to get binaries?

There are still old copies (pre the cracking) which might
not be tampered with, on some GNU mirrors. I sent new binaries to be
uploaded to some time ago, but with the recent cracking of, I doubt the GNU sysadmins will find time to upload them
any time soon. Mirrors of those new binaries were announced in one of
the Emacs newsgroups some time ago, but I don't recall the URL.