Re: [h-e-w] M-x shell: Spawning child process: invalid argument

From: Christopher G D Tipper
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] M-x shell: Spawning child process: invalid argument
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:26:04 -0000

On 12 Mar 2004 at 8:59, Jason Rumney wrote:

> "Christopher G D Tipper" <address@hidden> writes:
> > In the mean time, seems to have a problem authenticating
> > their material. emacs-21.3 has been embargoed since Thursday
> Can you please explain what you mean in plain English.
I have since discovered that has a
sister directory at The former is filled with
READMEs relating to an incident 6 months ago when GNUs CVS archives
were compromised. Because Google did not index the second option I had
come to the erroneous conclusion that emacs 21.3 was not available on or any of its mirrors. It seems upon further investigation that I
was wrong.

Does that answer your question?

  "Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why
   some people appear bright until you hear them speak"
                                          - Steve Wright