[h-e-w] proposal of icon for gnu emacs in windows

From: Miguel Frasson
Subject: [h-e-w] proposal of icon for gnu emacs in windows
Date: 29 Jun 2004 14:40:46 +0200

I do not know if this is the right place to post this. I hope it is. If
not, please tell me where to post.

I use ntemacs for some time. I found quite ugly the default icon, that in
gray and yellow of something that resembles a gnu head, but looks like
made of strips of metal. On can find it in the google cache in

I use gnu emacs every day at work in a gnu/linux box and there I have much
more beautiful icons to choose from. One of them is a gnu head that on can
find in

I have converted that to ico format, and I post it in

The icon is not perfect (not yet a small size to use in the start menu)
but my desktop looks much better with it than with the default emacs icon.

I would like to propose the change of the default icon of ntemacs, if
people like or find it a more atractive image, as much as I do.

Miguel Vinicius Santini Frasson