[h-e-w] Re: Emacs-21.3, Macaulay2-0.9.2 packaged in MicrosoftInstaller (

From: Neil J Mackie
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs-21.3, Macaulay2-0.9.2 packaged in MicrosoftInstaller (.msi) format
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:33:36 +0100

I thought I'd update to the new 21.3-4 from 21.3.1.
http://www.math.unl.edu/~rdieter/Software/Windows/

Opening a file now makes the window full screen and it has to be changed using the middle of the three Windows icons on the top right of the window. This will get very annoying. Is there an option to change this behaviour and if so what is it/how do I find it on the menu?

TIA,
Neil (J Mackie).