RE: [h-e-w] IMAP+Emacs mail without Cygwin

From: Santos,Pat
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] IMAP+Emacs mail without Cygwin
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:22:14 -0400

please unsubscribe me immediately

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick E.L. Santos
Technical Support Engineer
Yantra Corporation
A Sterling Commerce Company
Solutions for Fulfillment Excellence
One Park West
Tewksbury, Massachusetts 01876

Support Line:  877-YANTRAS
Direct Line:  978-513-6304
Yahoo_IM:  patsantos
MSN_IM: patsantos

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the
addressee only.  Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, copying, or
distribution of this message or the information contained in this e-mail, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify Pat Santos (address@hidden) immediately
by return e-mail and delete this message.