RE: [h-e-w] File type association defaults

From: Kelly O'Hara
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] File type association defaults
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:57:13 -0700

Eli helped to clarify that I wasn't on a forum dedicated to the tool I
was using, so I must apologize if my response seemed a little

I have been trying out the "EmacsW32" tool as provided through and originally found on the
EmacsWiki page .

Since the main page for EmacsW32 listed this mailing list for support
for the tool, I falsely assumed it was a forum for discussions on
EmacsW32 alone and not the general Emacs for Windows help forum.

Sorry again to all on this list.

- Kelly