Re: [h-e-w] Eldoc-mode for Python leads to crash!

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Eldoc-mode for Python leads to crash!
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:56:30 +0200

Florian Krause wrote:

I just found out that emacs (cvs) crashes when using the eldoc mode being in python mode. It freezes and after killing the app I get an error from the GnuServ saying: Error 109 when writing to stdin! Aborting.

Any fixes for that?

Florian Krause

Please follow the guidelines for bug reporting. Start with

  emacs -Q

and then do what you need to reproduce the problem. Report all the steps.