Re: [h-e-w] Re: EmacsW32 - EmacsClient ERROR

From: Nelson E. Ingersoll
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: EmacsW32 - EmacsClient ERROR
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 08:21:49 -0700

FWIW,

   I have a .reg file I use to reprogram the Registry each time I update
to a different version of Emacs.  It requires a little bit of easy
editing which probably isn't worthy of a true Emacs user.  8-)  Should I
post the file, in text, here?  It's 85-90 lines long.  It sets up all of
my associations which require Emacs which is why it is so long.

- Nelson