Re: [h-e-w] Re: speech driven Emacs

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: speech driven Emacs
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:17:16 +0000

Eric S. Johansson wrote:
I'm having a problem which may be it (I'm an emacs user not a developer) and the problem appears to be in:

This is GNU Emacs (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2007-01-01 on DTOP

is there a more current beta we could try?

The current beta is 22.0.93, available in source form from

There are precompiled binaries (which may in fact be from CVS, so slightly different than the pretest code) on Lennart's EmacsW32 page.