Re: [h-e-w] Can you customize the scrollbar and checkbox?

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Can you customize the scrollbar and checkbox?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:42:26 -0600

On 6/21/07, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6/21/07, Scott Jaderholm <address@hidden> wrote:

> Scrollbar: Is there a way for Emacs to display the scrollbar as it
> is themed with the current Windows visual style?

Try copying the emacs.manifest (recently added to Emacs) to your Emacs
binary directory:

Is there a way though to use the customize functionality in emacs to
define what the scrollbar looks like? I've tried modifying it to
create a scrollbar that doesn't look like the system one but the
changes don't seem to take effect.