Re: [h-e-w] emacs client problem

From: Eric S. Johansson
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] emacs client problem
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:03:00 -0400

Lennart Borgman wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 7:16 AM, Eric S. Johansson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Are you using the patched version? Then you should not need to do any
> special setup of Emacs client, just install the package.

no. I was asked to use the upatched version by Michael Albinus when debugging
problems I was having with tramp.  it costs me little to uninstall and reinstall
the patched version so I will make the change.

on an unrelated note (to anyone on the list), I could use a mentor/coding assist
on fixing a bug in vr-mode emacs (naturally speaking (speech recognition)
interface to emacs).  I know squat about lisp and probably should learn it out
of self defense given that I'm disabled, use speech recognition and emacs. :-)