[h-e-w] Help with new frames

From: Andrés Muñoz-Jaramillo
Subject: [h-e-w] Help with new frames
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:05:45 -0700

First I want to thank you for working on emacsW32. It really makes life much easier. However I have a small question. Under 'Features' you mention that there is a possibility to have emacs open new buffers automatically in a new frame but I cannot find how to activate this option. Could you please help me with this? It really annoys me that when I double click in a file inside windows it opens it in the same frame of an already opened file. I would like for emacs to always open files in different frames.

Thank you very much for your help and keep up the good work,