Re: [h-e-w] Re: mouse wheel button problem on Windows

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: mouse wheel button problem on Windows
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:53:34 +0800

Drew Adams wrote:
Something I don't understand is that if I disable program-specific settings and
assign the wheel button to `None' at the general level, then no event at all is
sent to Emacs from the wheel button, but if I set the wheel button to `None' as
a program-specific setting for `gnuclientw' or `runemacs', then it apparently
has no effect (still yanks and turns on autoscrolling).

There is nothing surprising about that, neither runemacs nor gnuclientw are involved with mouse wheel processing at all. Only emacs.exe itself.