[h-e-w] My Predicament !!!!

From: Michael Flynn
Subject: [h-e-w] My Predicament !!!!
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:48:29 +0000

Hello,

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to London,for
a short vacation and i was mugged at gun point last night at the park
of the hotel where i lodged all cash,creditcards and cell were stolen
off me.I've been to the US embassy and the Police here but they're not
helping issues at all,My flight leaves in less than 3hrs from now and
am having problems settling the hotel bills.

The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the hotel bills
now am freaked out.

Thanks
Michael