[h-e-w] Re: SSH inside Emacs?

From: egarrulo
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: SSH inside Emacs?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:15:27 +0000

I'd like to have an interactive session, therefore the Tramp stuff doesn't help.

It seems this is an itch a lot of people scratched, but I've not been
able to find a solution.

What baffles me is that I can run an SSH interactive session from a
vanilla cmd.exe, and although Emas can start interactive sessions with
a wealth of processes, it seems it just can't talk to ssh.exe.