Re: Outputting to a given filename?

From: Hans-Bernhard Broeker
Subject: Re: Outputting to a given filename?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:37:01 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, warren henning wrote:

> I would like to have flex output to a file; that is, by default, it outputs
> to stdout; I want what would normally go to stdout to go to a filename of my
> chosing.

Outputting anything is not exactly the standard action of flex. Only if
you explicitly (or implicitly, in the default catch-everything-else rule)
call the ECHO primitive, it will output to yyout.

So check your scanner source: what methods does it use to output anything
to file?

--
Hans-Bernhard Broeker (address@hidden)