Q: processing multiple mixed data streams using bison/flex

From: Mohit Jaggi
Subject: Q: processing multiple mixed data streams using bison/flex
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 14:00:06 -0700

Hi All,
I am trying to process multiple interleaved streams of data in a
single process/thread using bison/flex. Let us say I am running a
server and have thousands of clients sending me requests at the same
time. [Call it multiplexing between input files]
I think to do this I have to find a way to save the state of flex and
bison generated code to memory and restore it when I get back to this
client. Has anyone tried this before?

Mohit.