Re: unicode character in flex

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: unicode character in flex
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:11:05 +0200

[Please keep the cc to the list, so that others can follow.]

On 30 Sep 2009, at 04:37, Mahalingam Arumugam wrote:

I think we have to map the keys( ascii chars into tamil unicode chars ) when we type through the keyboard, so that it can be displayed in STDOUT in tamil.

Is it possible to do the keymap ( from ascii to unicode chars) in utf -8 editor.
Please let me know.

On Mac OS X, keymaps can be created using Ukelele
  http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=Ukelele

I don't know what is used on other platforms.

  Hans