[help-gengetopt] Found a bug, in gengetopt?

From: Christian Gagneraud
Subject: [help-gengetopt] Found a bug, in gengetopt?
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:30:33 +0100

Hi all,

I'm encourted some problem with my .ggo (see attached)
When i change the args "..." string i get different result, seems that
there are some memory corruption around there, but don't know if it
comes from gengetopt or my gcc (Fedora Core 7, x86_64, gcc (GCC) 4.1.2
20070502 (Red Hat 4.1.2-12))

here are some detailed, when i change the name of the function and file
(via --func-name and --file-name within the "args" in my .ggo), i would
like to use "long" name:

--file-name=ConnectorConfig_parser --func-name=TMBBConfig_parser

--file-name=ConnectorConfig_parser --func-name=AAATMBBConfig_parser

--file-name=AAAConnectorConfig_parser --func-name=TMBBConfig_parser
=>Gives TMBBConfig_parser.[ch] and TMBBConfig_parser_configfile()
(file-name is ignored!)

=>Gives ConnectorConfig_parser.[ch] but _configfile()

=>Give .[ch] and `$e_configfile()

Any ideas?