help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] [feature request] Doxygen comments for parser files

From: Gyozo Papp
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] [feature request] Doxygen comments for parser files
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:57:50 +0200

I'd need some help concerning this: I've always used javadoc comments,
but only started using doxygen comments: are they the same?  Could you

AFAIR, doxygen can be configured to consume Javadoc style comments,
too, though this is only an option and not enabled by default. (Maybe
I'm wrong.)

sorry for the delay of my answers but I'm enjoying a two week holiday at
the seaside :-)
Do it! Enjoy it!
--
Papp, Gyozo