help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] [feature request] Doxygen comments for parser files

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] [feature request] Doxygen comments for parser files
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:31:02 +0200

Andre Noll wrote:
On 19:51, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:

I'd need some help concerning this: I've always used javadoc comments, but only started using doxygen comments: are they the same? Could you please send me an example of how you'd comment the generated functions?

You might have a look at the paraslash code. All non-static
functions of the core functionality are fully documented with
doxygen. Unfortunately, www.paraslash.org is down ATM, so here's

so you wouldn't comment static functions, right?

and for the main parser functions, would it be better to be commented on the .h file or in the .c file?

Moreover, the few times I used doxygen, I used to use the @param and @return (as in javadoc), while from the sources on paraslash it looks like \param and \return should be used?

Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)