help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] gift exits when connecting via php-interface (haven't tr

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] gift exits when connecting via php-interface (haven't tried charmer yet)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:47:05 +0100

On Sunday 17 March 2002 19:40, David Hellekalek wrote:
> I had only time to change the perl-file and run it for ~45 seconds and
> could not see anything going wrong. I had to remove one ")" from you

Yes, the one after $lTemp)) :-/

> script. My graphics card seems to be half-destroyed (don't know why), it is
> very hard to read because everything looks so strange.
I know this feeling. Reminds me of my first Suse in 1995 ;-)

> I will see whether I can get used to my fathers Mac, anyway you won't hear
> much from me until I have a new graphics card (will take me a week to buy
> one I think).

> Thanks for your help, see you in a few days (hopefully)!

I hope so, too. (I am moving, and things are going to be very chaotic for me
the next few weeks, and if I can answer mails it's rather a positive
surprise. So don't be frustrated if my replies are going to be slow, but the
other ones will still be around, I guess :-) )

Cheers,
Wolfgang