Re: [help-GIFT] rewritten php frontend (which 'sucks less' tm.)

From: Tuurlijk!
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] rewritten php frontend (which 'sucks less' tm.)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:29:54 +0200

Op 6-jul-04 om 9:45 heeft Wolfgang Müller het volgende geschreven:

All in all I find this very cute. My main point of criticism is that in
Konqueror most of the interesting button labels are invisible till rollover. I would expect "+" to be on the left (your opinion, anyone??) and not on the right, so I clicked on "-", and as the "-" is visible only on rollover, I noticed the mistake only when I got a black-only image as "best match" to
something that contained no black at all...

This is now configurable, you can set $relevanceLayout = 'pn' or 'np' in config.php

You want me to put up a link to your soft at ?

Is the translation of this "'tüllich" in German?

The translation to english is 'of course!'.

There is now a cvs up @

It's a web cvs only, I'll have to figger out how to have cron do nightly snaps and latest stable release. Or check if there is a php interfave to 'pull' a tar from the server, should be possible since it can do diffs and all.