help-global

Re: Problem with Global

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: Problem with Global
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 22:04:35 +0900

Hi,
> I have one root dir which contain my sources but the subdirs are linked in=
> .
> Unfortunately gtags cannot handle links.
> So I tried setting GTAGSDBPATH and GTAGSROOT appropriate and walking with
> 'find -depth -follow ...' through my tree applying gtags to each dir.
> The G* files are created but every entry is a './<filename>' so global can=
> not
> find things.
> How can I make it going=3F

Why don't you use GTAGSLIBPATH?

% pwd
/usr/src
% gtags                 <- at the root of source directory
% cd /xxx/yyy/lib
% gtags                 <- at library source directory
% cd /usr/src
% setenv GTAGSLIBPATH /xxx/yyy/lib
% global -x xxx
--
Shigio Yamaguchi - Tama Communications Corporation
Mail: address@hidden, (Spare mail: address@hidden)