help-global

Re: gtags and emacs on WinNT

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: gtags and emacs on WinNT
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 23:18:25 +0900

Hello,
> When I execute gtags-find-tag it display for a quite some time (20sec) text "
Searching xxx" and after 20sec Searching Done. But nothing is found only buffer
 named GTAGS SELCT is created containing text:

> "A domain controler for xxx could not be found."

Does global command work well in your WindowsNT environment?
The gtags.el invoke global command, so you had better confirm it.
--
Shigio Yamaguchi - Tama Communications Corporation
Mail: address@hidden, (Spare mail: address@hidden)