help-global

global help!

From: Oviedo, Javier
Subject: global help!
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:47:35 -0400

Hello.

I'm using global(gtags) for the first time and I'm seeing an error.

I'm using a precompiled version for windows, version 4.6.1b.

I have muddied my system path to include the bin directory where the gtags, gctags, and global executables live.

When I run gtags from a directory I get the following error(s):

gctags: './foo.c' cannot open.
gtags: cannot create GPATH

The GPATH file is created and is of non-zero size. However, the GTAGS and GRTAGS files that are created are of zero size.

Can someone please help me out?!?!

TIA

 Javier