help-global

Large file support?

From: Brandon Ehle
Subject: Large file support?
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:25:55 -0800

I'm using the binary package from Ubuntu (4.8.6-2 straight from Debian I think) package of global, and I'm running into a problem where gtags fails because the GRTAGS file hits the 2GiB limit.

Does anyone have large file support working with global?

If this is just a packaging issue, is there anything special I have to do to enable large file support?

Any idea how much work it would take to implement large file support if it does not work now?