I am running emacs on windows xp : c:/emacs231 The remote taget file: ~/sourse/tools/main.c and main.h
* Downlod the GLOBAL5.7.7(WIN32) from "http://adoxa.110mb.com/global/index.html".
* Copy bin/global.exe, gozilla.exe, gtags.exe, gtags-cscope.exe, gtags-parser.exe, htags.exe to c:/emacs231/bin * Add/Set "c:/emacs231/bin" to the path of environment variable of windows . * modify ".emacs" file.
After,GLOBAL was effective only for the local sourcecode on windowsXP.
* set GNU tramp on windowsXP.(OK)
* set "(setq shell-file-name "bash")" in ".emacs" on windowsXP.
* Make emacs to start on WindowsXP. * C-x C-f /lb@<ip address>:/home/lb/sourse/tools/main.c after put password.(open the target file:OK) * M-x shell(type “gtags -v”，the file “GPATH、GRTAGS、GSYMS、GTAGS” be generated)
however： Press the middle button of the mouse on the fuctions of the target file, "global: GTAGS not found." been to show. May you suggest anything for the "global: GTAGS not found." problem ？
[Prev in Thread]
[Next in Thread]
Emacs under windows xp. global: GTAGS not found.,