help-global

wildcards in skip

From: _mike
Subject: wildcards in skip
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 05:43:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

First off, thank you for creating GNU GLOBAL. It is a tremendous help in my
daily work.

To make it even more useful, I would like to specify certain files to be
skipped by gtags, such as *.c.d, *.keep, *.bak etc. In an earlier post I saw
that to should be possible to use wildcards in the skip directive. So I
copies the /usr/local/share/gtags/gtags.conf to ~/.globalrc and added this
skip:

:skip=*.d,*.keep:

However, after I reran gtags on the sources, the database still contains
*.c.d and *.keep files.

I am using version 5.9.7 of the Windows. Do you know help?

Kind regards,
Mike