help-global

Cann't jump to tags in emacs

From: TIAN Qingfei
Subject: Cann't jump to tags in emacs
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 02:21:27 +0000

Hi Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your hard work to build this useful tool – global.

I have ever used version 5.7, and it works well. But when I updated to version 6.1, I get a problem
Which didn’t happen in v5.7. Following is some details:
I configured it in emacs and vim. It works well in vim, But I can’t jump to tag in emacs, with a info
Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *GTAGS SELECT* (P)sourcefilename.h> [29 times]
Buy the way, I build a gtags.file manually. It works well in vim.
I doubt that I didn’t configure the gtags.el well. Following is my configuration:
(defvar gtags-mode t
  "Non-nil if Gtags mode is enabled.")
(make-variable-buffer-local 'gtags-mode)

(defcustom gtags-disable-pushy-mouse-mapping t
  "*If non-nil, mouse key mapping is disabled."
  :group 'gtags
  :type 'boolean)

(defcustom gtags-suggested-key-mapping t
  "*If non-nil, suggested key mapping is enabled."
  :group 'gtags
  :type 'boolean)

Best Regards,

Qingfei TIAN