help-global

Re: The globalrc file

From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI
Subject: Re: The globalrc file
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:35:11 +0900

Hi,
Hi. Suresh.

> (B) In step 9, why didn't global accept --gtagsconf option?

It seems that you are using an executable which is not supporting --gtagsconf.
What is the version of GLOBAL which you are using?

> (A) In step 8, why wasn't value of GTAGSDBPATH and GTAGSROOT specified in .globalrc files used?

This is reproducible using global-6.3.

You are right.
I will change the online manuals as follows:

Addition to these, the variables listed in the ENVIRONMENT
section except for GTAGSCONF and GTAGSLABEL
are also available as configuration variables.

Addition to these, the variables listed in the ENVIRONMENT
section except for GTAGSCONF, GTAGSLABEL,
GTAGSROOT and GTAGSDBPATH
are also available as configuration variables.

--
Shigio YAMAGUCHI <address@hidden>
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663  C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3