[Help-glpk] The manual "Modeling Language GLPK/L" is available in ps and

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] The manual "Modeling Language GLPK/L" is available in ps and pdf formats
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:43:50 +0400

The document "GLPK 2.4 Modeling Language GLPK/L" (50 pages) is
available at <http://mai2.rcnet.ru/~mao/glpk/index.htm> in PDF and
Postscript formats.

Please note that:

1. This document replaces the preliminary brief description included
   in GLPK 2.4 (the file doc/language.txt).

2. This document will be included in the next subversion of GLPK in
   texinfo format.

3. Our server works unstably and sometimes it is down (at present it
   seems to be working). Therefore, if you would like to have got the
   manual, but the web page is unavailable, please inform me, and I will
   send you the manual via e-mail (ps: 116K, pdf: 152K).

Andrew Makhorin,
the author and maintainer of GLPK