Re: [Help-glpk] enhancement for GLPK/L

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] enhancement for GLPK/L
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 20:22:28 +0400

>The GLPK/L is a very attractive and useful feature of GLPK.
>It would be nice if one could separate model definition from problem
>instance data. In particular, could GLPK/L provide a file input command
>so that data and table clauses could read values from files?

In the current version of the language there is no possibility to read
data from an external file.  However, I plan to implement this feature.

GLPK/L is a new-born language, therefore currently it hasn't got many
features that exist in other modeling languages.

Thank you for your interest in GLPK.

Andrew Makhorin,
the author and maintainer of GLPK