[Help-glpk] Problem using GLPK 3.1

From: Ricardo Camargo
Subject: [Help-glpk] Problem using GLPK 3.1
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:41:06 -0300

Hi there,

I've been using GLPK for about a year with great success. I've just upgraded
my GLPK 3.0.5 to 3.1. When I tried to compile the new GLPK's API  with my
programs I ran into the following error.

/usr/local/include/glplpx.h: 297 : parse error before ';'
/usr/local/include/glplpx.h: 598 : parse error before ';'

Looking at "glplpx.h" , I found a variable declaration
"int class". As I am using g++ and MSVC++ 6.0, it seems that, even though I
am using 'extern "C" { #include "glpk.h"}', the compilers are confusing this
variable "class" with the class definition or declaration.

Can you help me or give me a hint showing how to fix this?

Thanks for your work.

RCamargo