[Help-glpk] (Fwd) GLPK Installation on Mac OS X

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] (Fwd) GLPK Installation on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:46:12 +0300

Hello!

I would like to inform you that I successfully configured and installed
GLPK 3.2.3 on a Mac Cube PowerPC G4 running OS X 10.1.5.  The only
command that I had to issue at the end of the installation process was
to type in a command in order to permit glpsol to appear correctly in
/usr/local/bin directory. That was all.

glpsol seems to work correctly. It correctly solved some 700x700 linear
programming models in less than a second on my machine.

Have a nice day,

Patrick Lyonnais