RE: [Help-glpk] RPM Spec file for GLPK

From: Noli.Sicad
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] RPM Spec file for GLPK
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:51:02 +1000

Is this RPM spec file compatible with "Redhat" rpm format/spec and work
on the latest GLPK 4.7, right? What Linux distribution are you using?

Please post it as part of the next posting first, so if anybody
interested (e.g. me) can "cut and paste". I think idea of having in
contrib. dir of glpk sources is really great. I would like to have rpm
for PCLinuxOS.

Thanks. Noli